(US Only) Have you been ripped off by AT&T, Verizon-Wireless, or T-mobile? FairShake can get your money back in disputes with big companies, and charges only if they win. They process legal claims against 30+ companies such as phone companies, ISPs, banks, rideshare/homeshare companies, and payment services.

It’s free to file a claim, and it results in a legal notice being sent to the company with your complaint. FairShake will also conduct legal research, generate and mail legal documents, and provide you with a personal specialist who can answer questions throughout the process.

Last month, over 600 FairShake users received settlement offers. If you submit a claim, use my referral link and I'll get a small bonus if your claim is approved

*How To Cancel Verizon-Wireless or Disputes



*How To File An Insurance Claim AT&T or Disputes


*How To Get Refunds T-Mobile or Disputes

Social Networks

United States

  • No comments yet.
  • Add a review